We have a bunch of people working hard to create a MoD entry for this years Machinery of Data competition.
“Machinery of Data” (MoD) is a data driven competition where makers, artists and crafters build machines and art that is driven by, reacts to and is inspired by South Australian open data that is discoverable on Data.SA the South Australian Government data directory.
It is not to late to register your project! You still have three weekends to build your creation!
To enter complete the the form available from this link by 19 October 2015 https://mod2015.formstack.com/forms/mod_entry
All entry’s will be submitted to the Machinery of Data exhibition at the
SUNDAY 1 NOVEMBER 2015 at TONSLEY
1284 South Road, Clovelly Park (the old Mitsubishi site)
The Machinery of Data Exhibition will run from 10am until 5pm in the special MoD Exhibition space at the Adelaide Mini Maker Faire.
- a completed Mod entry form must have been received by 19 October to be eligible
- All entries must be delivered to the site at the nominated time and removed from the site on the day.
- Makers are required to attend the exhibition and are encouraged to engage with attendees about their idea.
- Judges will be circulating throughout the day and will use the opportunity to discuss your project with you to inform their judgement.
- Entry for MoD Exhibitors is free and there is free parking on site.
- MOD will be in the TAFE building, so participants are advised to park on the Alawoona Ave side of the site.
- Projects on display will include concepts, works in progress and shiny polished projects.
- We encourage you to submit your entry even if it is not finished.
- $1,000 prize winner will be announced at 3.30pm bat the Open Data and MoD speaker session.